Semi Commercial Property Insurance

Semi Commercial Property Insurance is a type of insurance that protects the property owned by businesses that are not primarily focused on selling goods or services.

This type of insurance can provide financial assistance in the event of a loss, such as theft, vandalism, fire, natural disasters and other unforeseen losses. The coverage generally extends to the building and its contents, any outdoor fixtures and furniture, business interruption costs associated with forced closure due to damages caused by an insured event, as well as legal liability to third parties if they suffer bodily injury or property damage due to negligence of the business owner.

Get a quote

To obtain this type of insurance policy, businesses must provide information about their operations and details about their property. This may include the square footage of the building and its contents, location of the premises, estimated replacement value of all items covered under the policy, security systems in place, whether there are any hazardous materials stored on-site such as flammable liquids or explosives, previous claims history and more. Businesses should also be aware that there are certain types of risks which may not be covered under a standard semi-commercial property insurance policy. These include flood damage or other losses resulting from weather-related events like hurricanes and earthquakes.

Businesses need to review their policy carefully before purchasing them as different insurers may use varying definitions when describing what is covered under semi-commercial property insurance. It is advisable to speak with an experienced broker or insurance agent who can guide you through the process and help identify any gaps in your coverage. Furthermore, policies should be regularly reviewed to ensure adequate protection against changing needs and conditions.

At LDT Insurance, we understand that securing the right cover is essential for your business. Let us take the hassle out of finding the insurance you need - our experienced team will work with you to find the perfect policy for your business. Get in touch today and let us help you get the cover you require.

Insurance policies for property

Residential Property Owners

Learn More

Multiple Premises Portfolios

Learn More

Individual Flat Insurance

Learn More

Semi-Commercial Properties

Learn More

Commercial Property Insurance

Learn More

Our covers

What we provide

Standard Cover

Cover for your building(s) including subsidence cover as standard

Inflation protection

by means of index-linking – bringing you peace of mind

Goods Cover

Protection for your goods in transit and business money

Incident Cover

Alternative accommodation expenses arising as a result of an insured incident

Liability Cover

Insures your legal liabilities to others and their property

Legal Expenses Cover

Extending to include Tax intervention Enquiries and Employment disputes

Free Consultancy 

Helplines providing free legal advice, tax advice and counseling

Business Helpline

Will put you in contact with a suitable repairer or contractor in the event of an unforeseen emergency at your premises

The Policy can be extended at your option to include:

The contents of communal areas

Landlords' contents in residential units

Loss of Rental income arising as a result of an insured incident

Liabilities to your Employees

Rent protection and repossession costs

Are you ready?

Let’s get you covered

quote icon
Get a quote
Get a quote
Call us 020 8597 6087
Call us now