Residential Property Owners

For landlords who lease property. Professional, student, D.S.S., second homes and holiday home lets, as well as asylum seekers or migrant workers, blocks of flats, bedsits and more

LDT Insurance ltd flexible policies allow for tenancy changes to occur under one policy, with no need to cancel a policy when properties become unoccupied to be re-let or sold.

Learn More

Multiple Premises Portfolios

Your clients may own a number of properties and tire of operating several insurance policies at once.

LDT Insurance ltd range of solutions is ideal for customers looking for a single easy-to-manage policy, offering best value at the same time.

Learn More

Individual Flat insurance

Clients with a single flat within a block can take advantage of a bespoke insurance policy tailored to their individual needs

Just one of the many types of non-standard risks LDT Insurance ltd handle with ease.

Learn More

Semi-Commercial Properties

Such properties can create potentially challenging insurance situations, such as the instance of a flat above a shop.

With LDT Insurance ltd, you can obtain a policy to ensure both risks at the same time, saving hassle and cost.

Learn More

Commercial Property Owner 

Commercial Property Owner Insurance provides coverage for a wide range of property-related risks.

This type of insurance is designed to offer protection to business owners and landlords if their buildings or any other physical assets are damaged due to a variety of causes, such as fires, storms, floods, vandalism, or theft.

Learn More

Our covers

What we provide

Standard Cover

Cover for your building(s) including subsidence cover as standard

Inflation protection

by means of index-linking – bringing you peace of mind

Goods Cover

Protection for your goods in transit and business money

Incident Cover

Alternative accommodation expenses arising as a result of an insured incident

Liability Cover

Insures your legal liabilities to others and their property

Legal Expenses Cover

Extending to include Tax intervention Enquiries and Employment disputes

Free Consultancy 

Helplines providing free legal advice, tax advice and counseling

Business Helpline

Will put you in contact with a suitable repairer or contractor in the event of an unforeseen emergency at your premises

The Policy can be extended at your option to include:

The contents of communal areas

Landlords' contents in residential units

Loss of Rental income arising as a result of an insured incident

Liabilities to your Employees

Rent protection and repossession costs

Are you ready?

Let’s get you covered

quote icon
Get a quote
Get a quote
Call us 020 8597 6087
Call us now