Residential Property Owner Insurance

Residential Property Owner Insurance is an essential form of coverage for anyone who owns a residential property, such as a house, condominium, or apartment.

This type of insurance provides coverage against financial losses due to damage to the property caused by fire, theft, vandalism, hurricanes and other natural disasters. It also protects the homeowner from liability if someone is injured while on the property.

The main purpose of Residential Property Owner Insurance is to protect the owner from any financial losses that occur as a result of damages to their home or other structures on the premises.

Get a quote

This protection can help cover repairs for damage done to walls and roofs, as well as replace lost or stolen items like furniture and appliances. Additionally, it can provide compensation for medical expenses should a person get injured while on the premises.

The scope of coverage varies depending on the policyholder’s needs and budget. The most common type of Residential Property Owner Insurance includes coverage for both personal liability and property damage. Some policies may include additional add-on options such as flood insurance or replacement costs which can help provide additional protection in case of extreme weather events where damages exceed the standard limits covered by the policy. Other riders may be added which offer extra protection for personal possessions or any other structure with monetary value that is located on the premises such as a detached garage or shed.

In addition to providing financial security against liabilities and damages resulting from unexpected incidents, Residential Property Owner Insurance can also help lower insurance premiums since many insurers offer discounts for having adequate amounts of coverage in place. Therefore it is important to review current policies regularly to make sure they are up to date with today’s changing environment so homeowners remain adequately protected at all times.

Whether you own a single property or have a manage a property portfolio, we can cover them all under one policy, making your job that much easier. We offer cover for properties which have both commercial and residential spaces within, such as a shop on the ground floor with flat/s above it.

At LDT Insurance, we understand that securing the right cover is essential for your business. Let us take the hassle out of finding the insurance you need - our experienced team will work with you to find the perfect policy for your business. Get in touch today and let us help you get the cover you require.

Insurance policies for property

Residential Property Owners

Learn More

Multiple Premises Portfolios

Learn More

Individual Flat Insurance

Learn More

Semi-Commercial Properties

Learn More

Commercial Property Insurance

Learn More

Our covers

What we provide

Standard Cover

Cover for your building(s) including subsidence cover as standard

Inflation protection

by means of index-linking – bringing you peace of mind

Goods Cover

Protection for your goods in transit and business money

Incident Cover

Alternative accommodation expenses arising as a result of an insured incident

Liability Cover

Insures your legal liabilities to others and their property

Legal Expenses Cover

Extending to include Tax intervention Enquiries and Employment disputes

Free Consultancy 

Helplines providing free legal advice, tax advice and counseling

Business Helpline

Will put you in contact with a suitable repairer or contractor in the event of an unforeseen emergency at your premises

The Policy can be extended at your option to include:

The contents of communal areas

Landlords' contents in residential units

Loss of Rental income arising as a result of an insured incident

Liabilities to your Employees

Rent protection and repossession costs

Are you ready?

Let’s get you covered

quote icon
Get a quote
Get a quote
Call us 020 8597 6087
Call us now