Individual Flat Insurance

Individual Flat Insurance is designed to protect those who own or rent residential property.

This type of insurance covers a wide range of potential loss or damage, including fire, theft, accident, and even natural disasters such as floods or earthquakes. It also covers any liabilities that may arise due to any claims made against the insured party. Depending on the policy chosen, it can also cover contents within the flat such as furniture and personal items.

Individual Flat Insurance policies are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customer:

Get a quote

that typically include features such as buildings cover, landlord cover (for rental properties) and extended cover for possessions contained within the flat.

Buildings cover is the main component of this type of insurance and provides financial protection if an incident damages the building itself or any permanent fixtures belonging to it – this could be anything from damaged windows, doors and walls to electrical wiring, plumbing and roofing materials.

For those who own a rental property, landlord cover provides vital protection against tenant-related incidents that might cause damage or require repair work; from malicious damage caused by tenants to rent arrears. While extended cover offers additional coverage for possessions inside the flat such as televisions, stereos, computers and furniture; often at an affordable rate when added on to a standard buildings policy.

To purchase Individual Flat Insurance you must provide proof that you are either a homeowner or have permission from a landlord/landlady before taking out a policy. The cost of your policy will depend on various factors including the size of your home, its location and the number of items contained inside it; so make sure you assess your individual needs thoroughly before deciding which level of coverage is right for you.

At LDT Insurance, we understand that securing the right cover is essential for your business. Let us take the hassle out of finding the insurance you need - our experienced team will work with you to find the perfect policy for your business. Get in touch today and let us help you get the cover you require.

Insurance policies for property

Residential Property Owners

Learn More

Multiple Premises Portfolios

Learn More

Individual Flat Insurance

Learn More

Semi-Commercial Properties

Learn More

Commercial Property Insurance

Learn More

Our covers

What we provide

Standard Cover

Cover for your building(s) including subsidence cover as standard

Inflation protection

by means of index-linking – bringing you peace of mind

Goods Cover

Protection for your goods in transit and business money

Incident Cover

Alternative accommodation expenses arising as a result of an insured incident

Liability Cover

Insures your legal liabilities to others and their property

Legal Expenses Cover

Extending to include Tax intervention Enquiries and Employment disputes

Free Consultancy 

Helplines providing free legal advice, tax advice and counseling

Business Helpline

Will put you in contact with a suitable repairer or contractor in the event of an unforeseen emergency at your premises

The Policy can be extended at your option to include:

The contents of communal areas

Landlords' contents in residential units

Loss of Rental income arising as a result of an insured incident

Liabilities to your Employees

Rent protection and repossession costs

Are you ready?

Let’s get you covered

quote icon
Get a quote
Get a quote
Call us 020 8597 6087
Call us now