Motor Trade Road Risk Only

Road risk insurance is vital for motor traders who drive vehicles not owned by them.

This type of cover covers the motor trader if they are involved in an accident while driving any vehicle that has been bought for business purposes, such as those purchased from auctions or other businesses.

Road risk insurance is a legal requirement and must be held if you operate a motor trading business, regardless of whether it’s run from home, a garage, or mobile. It protects against road risks such as third-party injury or damage caused to property through an accident with your vehicle.

Get a quote

In addition to this, it will also help protect you financially if your vehicle should be damaged as a result of an accident or theft.

Not only does road risk insurance cover the motor trader in the event of an unexpected incident occurring on the road, but it can also protect them from additional financial burdens in the form of increased premiums following claims. Furthermore, this type of insurance is tailored to meet individual needs and can include breakdown cover and replacement vehicles should yours be stolen or out of action due to repair work.

Overall, road risk insurance is essential for motor traders who drive vehicles not owned by them for business purposes. Not only does it provide peace of mind that you are adequately covered in the event of any eventuality on the roads, but it can also protect you financially by reducing costly premium increases resulting from claims made against your policy.

At LDT Insurance, we understand that securing the right cover is essential for your business. Let us take the hassle out of finding the insurance you need - our experienced team will work with you to find the perfect policy for your business. Get in touch today and let us help you get the cover you require.

Insurance policies for motor trade

Motor Trade Road Risk Only

Learn More

Motor Trade Combined

Learn More

Benefits of

Motor Trade Insurance

Road Risk icon

Road Risk

Road risk cover for all motor trader businesses.

Traders cover

Traders Cover

Traders combined cover for your premises and business.

No hassel

No Hassel

Insurance brokered from a wide range of insurers to remove the manual hassle for you.

customer support

Special Support

Specialist support and assistance from our dedicated motor trade team whenever you need it.

What does our Motor Trade policy cover?

Road risks

Parts only cover

Employer’s liability

Public liability

Product liability

Material damage

Extra drivers

Vehicle types

Are you ready?

Let’s get you covered

quote icon
Get a quote
Get a quote
Call us 020 8597 6087
Call us now